Americans Don’t Believe There’s “Hope” Even A Year After Biden Took Office

When President Joe Biden promised a return to normalcy, he turned the entire idea upside down and continued everything unnatural about society during the COVID-19 pandemic. Even though there aren’t any lockdowns, there’s nothing ordinary about society as we see it.

Nate Silver outlined Biden’s promises versus the reality that the United States is seeing. Silver said, “In the most recent Ipsos poll, 52 percent of Americans said either they never expected to return to pre-COVID normal or that it will take more than a year.”

Silver noted that the Omicron variant of COVID-19 was the most significant reason people thought that way and saw it as a hindrance to normal.

Americans should understand that Omicron and other political garbage won’t affect them when you turn the news off. It’s as simple as that. It’s not that reality reflects the news coverage. People’s reality begins to look like the news coverage that they watch. If people would take a week and not look at anything political, it would surprise them at how differently the world will look, and it would bring into perspective how much of a hold they have on their life. That can be a good realization or an alarming realization. Either way, they would learn more about themself and the people around them.

Biden and his administration are holding mandates and lockdowns over our heads. That’s a twisting reality regarding COVID and how we move forward as a nation. It seems to be on purpose and to gain compliance. How different would the country be if 95% of Americans got vaccinated when they were able? Do you think Biden would press the other 5% and act the same way he is now? You know he would be. The only thing Biden is looking for is 100% vaccination, and then there’s going to be something else to blame for the spread of COVID-19 because the vaccines haven’t stopped the spread.

Omicron was notably less severe than the other variants of COVID-19. Though some have had adverse reactions, most people have had very mild symptoms and been fine. Because of herd immunity, Omicron seems to be the ticket out of the COVID-19 pandemic. If you group everyone who’s contracted COVID-19 and the vaccinated together, there’s no situation where herd immunity isn’t reached. Then again, Fauci said herd immunity was “elusive” and “mystical.” It was never the goal, only a carrot on a stick to bribe people to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

It is why there is so much anxiety and concern over COVID-19 moving forward. Nobody knows what to expect, and Biden’s Administration isn’t straightforward and transparent about their intentions moving forward. It’s hard enough to get Biden to address the nation. What’s the expectation that there’s an actual plan moving forward?